Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Monday 11 September 2017

August Sketchpack Project continued. Days 25-31

The last quarter of August

I wrote Day 25 again on the 26th day and had to correct it but unfortunately I used a thicker pen by mistake and misfired slightly! 



Drawing up to Day 28 unfolded and placed over the object. Only the bottom right hand corner can be seen now.



I think I need to go back and write a comment on Day 30 about the last bit being very small. When I referred to it on Day 31 I forgot that my original comment had been on the Facebook Sketchpack page and not in my little book.

The final page is also the first of the book when it's folded.

Side one

Side two

Here it is - the completed meander book from one side 

the other side 

and arranged like a star with some of the objects around it.

I had hoped to be able to get a copy made so I can send the original to South Africa to be in the exhibition and keep a copy for myself but haven't found anywhere I can get a copy. It's too big for A3 and apparently the copy shops don't do double sided copies any bigger than A3. If I can't come up with a brainwave very soon I may have to be content to just have photos of my book shown in South Africa instead of the real thing. 

With thanks to my sister Susan for giving me the rusty items

and  

Thank you very much for joining me.




2 comments:

  1. the finished book looks fabulous, well done! what a pity you can't find anywhere to get it copied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen. I thought it would be fairly easy to get a copy. Oh well - never mind!

      Delete