DAILY MINI DRAWINGS
Ten months done - two months to go
RUST AND TEA DYEING UPDATE
This one was wrapped during the week - I undid it this afternoon
I like the lines left by the thread that was tied around it to hold everything in place
When I started to unwrap it I thought it was one wide strip of silk fabric - I'd completely forgotten that I had cut the fabric into four - a lovely surprise to find these delicate crinkly narrow strips
SNAKE GOURD UPDATE
For anyone who has been following my blog for some time, the snake gourd that looked like a little bean has grown considerably.
In spite of the huge number of amazing flowers that the plants produced on the three plants only one snake gourd has formed. This plant was the one that I thought wouldn't survive because I accidentally damaged the stem quite severely when transplanting it into a bigger pot. I taped the stem together and hoped it would survive. The others were put outside as on the instructions and were eaten by slugs or snails - but this taped together plant was kept indoors and was the only one to produce a snake gourd!
I told you it was a very quick update - I bet you didn't believe me after the last one! Thank you very much for joining me