Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Two walks Monday and Tuesday plus some sunset photos

Walk 1 with my neighbour. Monday - another lovely warm spring day.

Carpets of wood anemones in the sun.

Tree shadows.


Moss lit up by the sun

.....very shaggy moss! 

Wild violets

No idea what this tree is! I thought these were new leaves till we looked closer and discovered they're clusters of pale green flowers.


Laurel flowers

Fabulous blossom.



I like the way the petals have gathered around the manhole cover.

Rich red blossom opening into very pale pink flowers (just one to the left of this photo.)


Sunset on Monday evening.




Walk 2 Tuesday with my daughter and her dog. I felt moisture in the air as I left for our walk but nothing came of it and the rain very kindly waited till just after we got home again.

White blossom.

Clouds of it! 



Bluebells just beginning to appear


Thank you very much for joining me. 

2 comments:

  1. I totally missed the sunset the other day, forgot to look (although it was very cloudy over here so I don't think I missed a lot) I am glad you are still getting some spectacular ones at your new house. Loving all the blossom - great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry I missed all your recent comments! I'm not getting any notification that anyone has said anything. Not helpful.

      Delete