Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Unexpected bonus walk (Coombe Wood)

It's lovely when a friend asks if I'd like to meet them at Coombe Wood - even if I did have quite a long walk there yesterday. I'm always happy to go again if I can! It's also lovely to go there at different times of day. 

Today wasn't a visit when I took a lot of photos - we spent quite a bit of time in the cafe chatting and enjoying banoffee (triple layer!) cake.....but of course I did take a few! 

Sunlight through enormous gunnera leaf.

Vine leaf changing colour.

Grapes.

Hops


A pool of sunlight on red flowers. 

Golden Rain Tree pods against lovely blue sky. 

Many more of these unusual cosmos flowers with tubular petals have opened now.

White fluffy grasses. 

The vine has scrambled right to the top of the tree. 

Thank you very much for joining me. 



1 comment: