Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Sunday 17 June 2018

Monday June 4th Cornwall (catching up)

On Monday 4th I got well and truly carried away photographing the sea. Here's a small selection...














and when I got back to the cottage I carried on photographing the sea from the window.

The three of us went for a long walk southwards along the coastal path. This notice kept us on the pathway!

Looking back to our cottage which is below the tin mine

Blue sea, blue sky, hot sunshine, gorgeous views.


We came across several more tin mines on our walk


Burial mound and tin mine

Stonecrop

We all managed different lengths of walk and turned back when we needed to.

On the way back I stopped for a chat with a young lady who was re-painting the lettering on marker stones. She was very pleased that people were interested in what she was doing and happy to have her photo taken.

On the way back down a steep chunky gravel slope a piece of gravel slid underfoot and I fell forwards gashing through my trousers and knee and grazing my hand and both feet as well. It could have been a lot worse. Fortnuately I bounced back well at the time but I did feel quite shocked later on and my knee is still healing. I was very glad it didn't slow me down too much and I was still able to manage most of the things I wanted to do. 

Thank you very much for joining me. 
more to come

2 comments:

  1. ouch!! gorgeous photos again; I love the sea... can just imagine the sound of the waves on the rocks... ah bliss!

    ReplyDelete