Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Saturday 4 November 2017

Early morning walk yesterday (Coombe Wood)

In pools of sunlight I could feel the warmth of the sun but in the shade it was quite chilly and my breath made misty plumes in the air.

As I was parking the gardener was clearing leaves from the path.

A spotlight of sunshine on a patch of little orange flowers.

Sunlight illuminating the vine leaves caught my attention and then I noticed that the grapes were also lit my the sun - like beautiful red stained glass.

 Feathery clouds. 

Gorgeous red leaves. 

Callicarpa berries - deep purple pearls. 

Light mist through the trees. 

Autumn colours. 







Misty rays. 




Yew arch

Pampas grass

The gardeners cart - and the gardener planting bulbs. 

Thank you very much for joining me. 

4 comments:

  1. saw these on my phone before I went to bed, but my phone won't let me comment. LOVE the rays of the sun shining through the trees; just magical. Stunning colours still too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbour's front garden also has those gorgeous bright purple berries too, what a colour eh! Love those sunlight rays through the oak tree too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing aren't they! (That oak tree is a beech tree.)

      Delete