Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Bank holiday walk with two lovely neighbours

My next door neighbour, a neighbour from down the road and I went for a walk together on Bank Holiday Monday.

Tantalising glimpses of two deer through the trees. 



There are some fabulous character-full trees! 



Not sure what this is. At first I thought it might be wild carrot - still not sure....cow parsley? Something similar?

The bear.

Markers on posts showing two different walks. How come I can still get so lost here? Good thing I was with two other people who had more idea of the way than I do.

View across a field. 

A nice bit of rust. I do like a bit of rust - the colours and the shapes it makes when deteriorating.It's probably not much good for a fence though when it gets in this state.

Another marker. 

Lichen

Moss

Not sure what these are either. I don't know if they might be the orchids mentioned on the noticeboard - must go back and have a look.


All sorts of information on this post. 

Tiny white flowers.

Bluebells 


Helpful notices on the trees - but some are getting hard to read!

Very knobbly tree. (Character!) 


I went in underneath the huge canopy of this tree to take the photo.

Sunlight on bluebells. 



Information about the trails. 

On the path back to our road we saw a little bird foraging for food - paused to try to get a photo - sadly this was the best I could get. Not sure what sort of bird it is. It was tiny.

Thank you very much for joining me. 

2 comments: