Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Friday 8 December 2017

A little sunshine on a bitterly cold walk (Coombe Wood)

Blue sky to start with and fast moving clouds
 
Tiny white flowers - pink tinged

Judas tree seed pods

White papery honesty seed pods - having dropped almost all of their seeds.

Bird in a bare tree. 

I went to the place where I have found mushrooms in previous years and found the ashes from a bonfire, like a big pool in the middle of the crisp fallen leaves..

In the shadows behind the ash heap there were a few large mushrooms - not as many as in previous years though.


Sunlight on mossy branches, grey clouds rolling in. 

Long trailing birch branches blowing in the wind. 

How does a bird manage to perch at  the top of a tree when the wind is buffeting it about so much?

 Reflections.

Thank you very much for joining me. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for not taking so many - though they are gorgeous - it was so cold today (I'm off to Kew tomorrow, think I'll freeze!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were quite a few more but too similar to other photos I have posted recently. Enjoy Kew - wrap up well!

      Delete