Arty journeys...

LITTLE ARTY JOURNEYS . . . LOOKING CLOSER, SEEING DEEPER.

Thursday 28 June 2018

Catching up - A couple of walks - different places for a change!

18th June Morden Hall Park

Beautiful trailing plant with tiny white flowers illuminated by bright sunlight.

It was lovely and refreshing to stand and gaze at the waterfall.

The waterwheel

There was a lovely scent coming from the rose garden.

Gorgeous purple clematis

Unusual orange roses

Loved this colour! 

22nd June Our garden and Ashburton Park

Many years ago we planted a Christmas tree in our garden. It's grown quite big and has quite a lot of fabulous cones on it this year.

Looking closer

Walking through Ashburton Park - there were so many flowers and seeds on the trees. This tree has clusters of winged seeds dripping from it.

A tree I haven't ever noticed before. I stood underneath it -  branches hanging low like a tent over me - sun shining through the leaves. Then I noticed the flowers!

On top of the leaves were sprays of creamy fluffy flowers. 

Looking closer at the flowers - incredible! 

Near the gate - more clusters of winged seeds. 

Thank you very much for joining me. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I've only been to Morden Hall park once... some craft thing was on so I didn't look round. It seems worth a visit though! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete